Metal Braces That Are Available to Patients in Fall City, WA
Are you concerned with the appearance of your smile? Do you think your teeth look crooked, overcrowded, or are spaced too far apart? Has a dentist told you that you have a crossbite, open bite, overbite, or underbite? If yes, turn to Greater Northwest Orthodontics to see if you are a candidate for metal braces. We see patients from Fall City, Washington, and the surrounding area.
Why You Should Turn to Us for Metal Braces
Board-certified orthodontist, Dr. Tripti Pawar, has earned a reputation for providing exceptional care for patients. And though many orthodontists offer metal braces, our woman-owned and -run practice stands out. This is because we:
- Provide individualized care that our patients can rely on
- Utilize the latest orthodontic techniques and technologies
- Provide same-day care, allowing our patients to receive their consultation, exam, and metal braces in one appointment
- Are in-network with most insurance providers
- Offer financing options and paid-in-full discounts
During your appointment, we will perform an examination and discuss your treatment options. From there, we will determine if you need metal braces. We may also discuss other options we offer, such as clear ceramic braces, WildSmiles braces, and Invisalign.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you want to see if you are a candidate for metal braces, contact Greater Northwest Orthodontics today. We will help you schedule an initial consultation at our office located at 505 E. Sunset Way in Issaquah—a convenient distance for those in Fall City, WA.